Well, I decided to embark on a new blogging adventure. My goal is to make this blog a place exclusively for discussion (even some healthy debate!), and study of God’s Word, the Jewish people, the land of Israel, and everything in between. I am currently finishing a year in the Bible and Israel program, a one year certificate program from Philadelphia Biblical University. In this program, I have spent the last year studying the Scriptures and the land of Israel (hence the name). I would like to be able to materialize some of the knowledge God has blessed me with in writing. I hope that as I continue the never ending journey of learning about my Savior, and sharing Him with others, my experience put into writing will be a blessing to those who read.
The goal of this blog is simple: edification. Whether that comes through my posts, a discussion that follows, or your own study of the Scriptures, I hope that this will be a small blessing in your life.
God Bless,
Zak
looks great Zak. cant wait to start learning stuff. i love those Jews...always have.
ReplyDeleteThis is an incredible blessing. Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete